What Will You Do After You Graduate From Gunadarma University ?



Graduated from the University Gunadarma is that I've been waiting for. Because after graduation many of my plans were already waiting. After I graduated from university Gunadarma I want to work in the finance ministry, customs office and it is possible to become civil servants.
I think working at the place for a woman is already very good. Due to an unlimited future career and income sufficiently promising. But everyone does have different dreams, depending on the individuals themselves. To be able to achieve success in work or career then I have to do the job properly and correctly in accordance with existing procedures. Because I believe if a job is done well, the results will be better and satisfying as well.
 After the career I want is reached then I should be able to organize my finances well, in order to dispatch the pilgrimage of my mother. In addition I also want to invest in property. Because I saw this property is an investment in capital is quite large but the results obtained was also great. So actually let any selected job done with pleasure, good, true, and seriously so that later the results are satisfactory to us and the companies we work. But in the world of work is very different in the world of college. . We should as much as possible to feel comfortable with the work we do in addition to that we also must be able to behave in a polite and courteous with other employees. Because if we're comfortable with our work for the future then we will also be pleased with the job. so, if there is an opportunity to work in companies or wherever should not miss this opportunity, who knows if it is a path to success.


Komentar